Adding to the < head > element of your site
You can add custom 'includes' to your Format site, such as verification metatags from Pinterest or Google Webmaster Tools.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Access Site Settings
- Providers Verification Page
- Paste Code
- Verify at your provider
Access Site Settings
- From the left Sidebar, tap 'Settings' icon
- Tap 'Site' tab
- Scroll down to bottom showing 'Custom <head> Include'. Read warning.
- Tap 'Continue Anyway' button.
Providers Verification Page
Our example will show how to verifiy the ownership of your domain name in the Google Search Console
- Log in to providers account (in this example Google Search Console)
- Change from 'Recommended method' to 'Alternative methods'.
- Tap 'HTML tag'
- Copy the code displayed.
Typically, the 'include' will be within a <meta> tag, with an encrypted value for the external provider to use for verification.
Return to Custom <head> Include field in Dashboard Site Settings.
Paste the copied code into the text area.
This will add the information to all your Format pages.
Verify at your provider
Return to your service provider and choose to Verify.
You should now receive a confirmation at your provider that the verification process has been completed.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email email@example.com if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!