Design Editor Shortcut menu
When making design changes to your site the in-app preview allows you to 'click' on an item and provide you with a shortcut for editing that particular item.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Activate the shortcut menu
- Customize and preview
Activate the shortcut menu
- In the Design Editor 'click' a heading, image, text or the site menu to activate the shortcut menu.
- The options available for that item will be presented
- Tap 'Change' to be taken directly to the editing options
Customize and preview
- Changes you make here
- Will be shown in the preview on the right.
- Some changes you make will affect more than one part of your sites design
- The preview will show this.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email email@example.com if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!