Adding a Google Map
You can add a Google Map to a Custom Page to help viewers locate you, or to show a location of interest.
In this article
- Add a map to a Custom Page
- Style options for map
- View map on live site
Add a map to a Custom Page
- From your Dashboard, tap 'Pages' and either open an existing Custom Page or create a new Custom Page
- Select a template from the options available
- Or start with a [ Blank Template ].
- Select 'Media' then scroll down the page
- At 'Map' select the map (and/or text) section by tapping the thumbnail.
- Tap the 'Add Addresses' button.
- As you start to enter the address, auto-complete address options will appear.
- You can add more addresses
- Add labels for the locations on the right
- 'Save Map'
Style options for map
Tap once on the map to activate the editing ribbon and options.
- Edit Addresses, add or remove addresses
- Map Theme select the appearance.
- Display Landmarks enable or disable
- Zoom & Pan enable or disable
- Pin Style select pins to match.
View map on live site
View your map on your live site, tap a pin for more details.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email email@example.com if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!