Updating the Format Publisher plugin for Adobe® Lightroom®
This guide is based on quick written steps to update the Format Publisher for Lightroom to the latest version.
You will already be familiar with how to install, or can refer to our original setup article here.
In this article
- Quick steps
- From the Lightroom Plug-in Manager
- Select Format plugin
- Go to Status > Disable
- The plugin will then be disabled.
- Tap 'Show in Finder' (to allow you to open up the location where the plugin is stored.
- Then in the lower left corner 'Remove' the plugin
- Download new copy of Format Plugin from
- Move into the Open Folder location (for the plugin)
- Go back to Lightroom Plug-in Manager
- Add and select the plugin from the folder saved to.
- If the plugin is showing as Disabled when you add please Enable.
- Then 'Reload Plug-in'
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!
Adobe and Lightroom are either registered trademarks or trademarks of Adobe Systems Incorporated in the United States and/or other countries.