Create your pages before trying to add to a Collection Page.
- From the Dashboard tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create'
- Tap 'Collection'
A dialogue panel will be displayed.
- Enter a name for your collection
- Tap 'Add Collection' or 'Cancel' to exit
Your new Collection Page will not appear in your Site Menu.
The 'Visibility' will be shown as 'Online'. There are three visibility 'states' possible: Online, Private and Offline.
Tap to activate dropdown and change.
See our Page Visibility guide for more information
Add Item – Page
- Collection panel where you can Add Items +
- Settings panel
- Edit Design options for how your Collection Page will display
- 'Add Item +' to add your Page Link, Header Text or Header Image
Tap 'Add Item +' > select 'Page'
- Hide or Show Filters
- Search by name
- Order by
- Select pages you want to add
- Shows number of pages selected
- 'Add to Collection'
Select from any available page within your site.
You can include Gallery, Custom, Proofing Projects, Store Products or your main Blog Page (not individual blog posts).
When adding to a new Collection Page you will be asked if you want to add to the Site Menu
Your Collection Page now show thumbnail links based on the Cover Image set to the pages you selected.
- Add to Site Menu
- Thumbnails showing Cover Image and 'Remove' link
- Count number of items on Collection Page.
Add Cover Image Thumbnail
If the page you have added does not have a Cover Image already, you can add one.
- Tap 'Add Cover Image'
- Remove link.
- Tap 'Change Cover Image' locate and add the image you want to appear
- Slider to resize
- Tap 'Done' when finished
Change order of items
- You can change the order your items appear by tap-and-dragging on the lower panel.
- Move to new position. A blue-colored vertical 'line' will show the new start position.
Add a Collection to a Collection
This option is great if you are wanting to add extra layers or nest your pages deeper.
- From your existing Collection 'Add Item +'
- Scroll down to the 'Collections' area and select your Collection Page
- Tap 'Add to Collection'
Collection Page In Menu
- Collection Page In Menu
- Set as 'HOME'
- Preview for different browser widths
- Settings Panel for Collection Page
- Title: the title of your page how it will appear in your site menu.
- Page Visibility: (Online, Private or Offline)
- Collection URL: will follow your site in your url. eg:
www.example.com/collection-pageBest practice is to use lower-case characters and a hyphen '-' between words.
- SEO Optimization: how your page will appear in search results
- SEO Page Title (can be more description than the Title)
- SEO Page Description important to write meaningful content here
- Delete Page
- Save Change
The actual 'Collection Page' Design options that are available for your theme may differ from what is shown in the example above as they are theme dependent (some themes may not have the same options).
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!