Access Client Galleries feature
- From your Dashboard, tap 'Client Galleries'
Or, if this is not showing:
- Tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create +'
- Tap 'Client Gallery'
- Give your new client gallery a name
- Tap 'Add Client Gallery'
Client Gallery panel overview
- The path and name of your current project
- Your page will default to 'Online'. You can activate the dropdown and change to 'Private' or 'Offline'.
- Images: upload and image management area.
- Activity: see images your client/s have favorited and downloaded (if enabled).
- Settings: set specifically for this project, includes watermark, download ability and activity notification alerts.
- Edit Design: make changes to overall theme settings
- Add Item+: Upload Images and set Header Text or Header Image
- Order by: change the view order of your images. Includes by Filename, Timestamp and Upload.
- Share: send link via email to your client/s
- Save: any changes you make within the client gallery will not be applied to your Live Site until you have tapped 'Save Changes' in the top-right corner.
Tap 'Add Item +' and select 'Image'. You can also add 'Header Text' or a 'Header Image'
Images of up to 100MB each in JPG format can be uploaded.
We provide you with five ways of adding your image/s:
- Drag & Drop: select from the Finder/Explorer of your computer and drag onto the uploader to start automatically
- Upload Images: select images from your computer
- Import from another Format page: save time
- Import from Dropbox: connect to your Dropbox account and add any images directly
- Adobe® Lightroom® Classic direct upload using our Format Publisher plugin. Learn more or Capture One 12 or 20 direct upload using our Capture One plugin. Learn more.
- Image upload status
- Progress indicator and message
- Tap 'Done'
- Images uploaded counter
Tap 'Save Changes' top-right after images have been imported.
Image thumbnails options
- Hover an image thumbnail to see options appear
- Edit Alt Text
- Change Image
- Selector checkbox for multiple selection of images (see below)
- Add Caption
- Tap the checkbox in lower-left corner of image thumbnails to select more than one image at a time
- Select: All
- Select: None (deselects any images already selected)
- Number of images selected
You can also tap-and-drag multi-selected images to move them to a new position (this will change the 'Order by' to show as 'Custom')
- Order by: Custom
- Confirm 'Change Order'. This will affect the order your client views the images in also
Client Gallery specific Settings
Tap 'Settings'. These are specific for this individual client gallery.
- Client Gallery Title: you can change this at any time
- Client Gallery Visibility: use dropdown to change to 'Private' and set password for access restrictions
- Client Gallery URL: should match title, all lowercase
- Client Name: include a client name to be displayed on the page, email notification and password screen
- URL link: full URL that will be used to view (in case you want to copy-and-paste to send other notifications)
- Scroll down for more options
- Client Login Screen (full guide here)
- Helpful tips are shown in this area
- Scroll down for more options
- Downloading: allow clients to download image files
- Notifications: set your preferences for email notifications
- Include Watermark: (see more information on how to set watermark here)
- Scroll down to the very bottom!
- Cover Image: the cover image thumbnail represents this project. It may displayed on your website, depending on your theme and with Collection Pages
- Edit Cover Image (can be different from the Client Login Screen image)
- Delete Client Gallery: deletes. Please see our Delete Client Gallery article
'Save Changes' before leaving the 'Settings panel.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!