Delete from the Client Galleries list
- From your Dashboard, tap 'Client Galleries'
- Hover the gallery you want to delete, tap the '…' that appears when hovering the right side
- Use the dropdown to select 'Delete Client Gallery' right that you want to delete
Delete Client Gallery from Settings panel
- From your Dashboard, tap 'Client Galleries' > select Client Gallery from list on right that you want to delete
- Tap 'Settings' link
- Scroll to bottom of this panel and 'Delete Client Gallery'
You will be presented with a final warning before you can Delete Client Gallery.
There is no undo or way to recover a Client Gallery once deleted.
Delete more than one Client Gallery
- From your Dashboard, tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Options'
- Select 'Delete Pages' from the dropdown
- Tap to set a 'tick' in the checkbox, you can select one or many pages
- Number of pages selected shown
- Tap 'Delete Pages'
There is no undo or way to recover Client Galleries once deleted.
Delete a single Client Gallery from the Pages list
- Go to the Pages tab
- Hover the page you want to delete and tap the '…' ellipse icon
- From the dropdown, tap 'Delete Permanently'
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!