The 'ADVANCED' panel of Colors allows you to override the BASIC Key Colors and customize every color on your site. This is important if you have a specific 'branding' to match.
Advanced: Overview of all Colors
- Tap the 'Colors' panel in the Design editor. Select 'ADVANCED'
- Hover any section headings to active the '->' which will allow you to see all variables associated with that section
- Tap a color swatch to edit
Every theme has individual characteristics, the screenshots shown may not match your theme.
The best way is to modify the swatches and preview the changes and refine.
Changing Advanced Colors
- Tap the swatch to activate the Color Picker
- User slider (up/down) on right to pick the base color
- Use the picker circle to refine the color or
- Add the #HEX number directly into the field above.
Reset All Modified Colors
If you don't like the changes made in the Advanced panel you can reset these to the original Preset default you selected in the Themes panel.
- Activate Themes > 'Basic' panel
- Presets area (under thumbnail preview) tap 'Modified'.
A warning will be displayed advising 'Changing your theme preset will reset all of your customizations'.
Tap 'Continue' to reset.
No content (images or text) that you have added to your site will be affected.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!