Title Pages can be set as the Homepage (landing page) or used within your site to separate content in creative ways.
Note: To make this your first page of your site please take a look at our article on how to set your Homepage.
Note: Design changes to Title Pages are typically restricted to adjusting Headlines within the Design Typography and Color Area.
Create a Title Page
From your Dashboard tap 'Pages'.
Tap 'Create' > select 'Custom Page'
Enter a name for your Title Page.
Select a 'Title Page' template.
Once a template is selected, switching templates will delete and reset any content added.
Edit Images and Text
You can edit the image/s and text of your Title Page template.
- Tap the image to select. From the mini-toolbar menu that appears above, select 'Replace Background/Image'
- Upload the image/s from your computer or a Dropbox folder or import images from another Format page on your site.
- Click the text to start editing. Selecting text will bring up formatting options. Font changes are made in the Design interface. Changes can be made by editing Headlines, Text or Links under General, depending on the Title Page template chosen.
Link your Title page to an existing page in your Format site, external website or an email address.
- Select text.
- Tap the 'link' icon and select desired Format page, external website or email address.
Any changes you make within the Page Editor will not be applied until you tap 'Save Changes' in the top-right corner.
Add to Site Menu
Your Title Page needs to be added to the Site Menu.
- Directly after saving the first time you will be presented with dialogue asking if you want to 'Add to Site Menu'
- You can also tap 'Not in Menu' at any time to add.
Tap the Preview 'eye icon' to see the finished page.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!