Create a Custom Page
If you haven't already used Custom Pages, please see our guide here or continue reading below.
Add a Media section
- Add Section > Media scroll down
- Select Soundcloud or
Add SoundCloud URL
Find the tracks or albums on SoundCloud that you want to add and tap the 'Share' icon and Copy the full URL.
- Add SoundCloud Widget and Paste in full URL
- Tap 'Add SoundCloud URL'
- Save Changes
Preview live site
Previewing your live site will show the familiar SoundCloud album thumbnail and audio player controls.
Copy Spotify URI
Log into your Spotify account and find or prepare the Playlist you want to share.
- Locate the artist or playlist you want to share
- Tap the '…' (more option) icon
- Tap the 'Copy Spotify URI' link.
Add Spotify URI
- Add Section > Media > Audio > Spotify
- Past the Spotify URI
- Tap 'Add Spotify URL'
- 'Save Changes'
Preview Live Site
Preview the Live Site and play audio.
If you are posting someone else’s music the artist may require your visitor to log in (to Spotify) to listen.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!