Create a Custom Page
- From your Dashboard tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create'
- Select 'Custom Page'.
- Enter the Custom Page Name and tap 'Add Custom Page'
Choose a Contact Template
- Tap 'Contact'
- Scroll down to see more available templates
- Choose one of the available templates.
- Scroll down to access all sections of the page to be edited.
- Add Slide, if using the Premium Slideshow. See guide here.
- Any text can be edited, highlight text for options
- Mini-toolbar appears above, depending on whether text, image or form area selected
- Any Section can be deleted, hover top-right corner to see icon to delete
- Always 'Save Changes'
- Contact Form
- Change any details down here to your own
- If adding your email address, set a link following our guide here
Set Email Send/Reply address and Name
- From your Dashboard tap the ‘Settings' icon, lower-left.
- Tap 'Site'
- Scroll down
- Set 'Site Contact Email' if different than Format Account login is required
- Add 'Sender Name'
- You can also 'Change Email Logo'
- 'Save Changes'
Add a Contact Form with More Fields and Customization
- Add Section > 'Forms'
- Scroll down
- Tap the template shown
Customize Field Labels and Add up to 8 fields
- Tap the Form Section to enable
- The 'Additional Fields' mini-toolbar will appear and allow you to add up to eight additional fields
- Tap on the label and change to match your requirements
- Selecting the word activates a mini-styling-toolbar
- 'B' = Bold 'I' = Italic
We have a great demo site that shows how to use this style of Contact Forms. Please see here.
Preview Live Site
Preview your live site and the Contact page you have set.
Test sending yourself a Contact Form message.
Checking Contact Form message has been received
The processing of the messages can take up to an hour to be sent to you after submitting with the 'Send Message' button
Check that the message hasn't been sent to a 'Junk', 'Spam' or 'Trash' folder if you don't see the message within an hour of sending.
You may also want to set a 'Mail Rule' to ensure that any messages sent via the Contact Form are located in the correct folder within your email Inbox.
The email address the message will be sent from is:
Because all email applications work differently we are unable to provide a guide on how to configure a Mail Rule for you.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!