Use an Image Sets section on a Custom Page to create an image slideshow (carousel) to display your images and set the transition speed between them.
Create a Custom Page
If you haven't already used Custom Pages, please see our guide here or continue reading below.
Select and add an Image Sets section
- Add Section > Images scroll down
- Image Sets
- Select Slideshow with thumbnails underneath.
Add Images, set Speed
- Add Images (captions can be included)
- The transition speed can be set between 2 to 20 seconds
- Autoplay can be turned ON or OFF (default OFF)
- You can change the way your images are displayed at any time with the style dropdown (so you don't need to re-upload if you decide not to use the Slideshow option).
- Save Changes.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!