This can be used to help organize the display of your pages within the navigation menu. The appearance and location depend on your site's theme.
- From the Dashboard, tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create'
- Tap 'Submenu'
A Submenu (dropdown) can only go one level down, it is not possible to nest submenus.
- Give the Submenu a Title and "Save"
Add Pages to Submenu folder
- An empty Submenu will be created ready for you to drag your items into
- These can be items that are already 'IN MENU' or 'NOT IN MENU'
Submenu with Pages added inside
Editing Submenu Options
- Editing options include 'Remove from Menu', 'Rename' and 'Delete Permanently'
Deleting a Submenu will NOT DELETE the items inside the folder, they will just be placed loose into the 'IN MENU' area.
Submenu Design options
Some themes allow you different design options (the screenshot above is from our Sierra theme).
- Tap 'Design'
- Tap 'Theme' > Advanced > 'Site Menu ->' to expand all options
- Enable Submenu Background
- Submenu Background Color
- Submenu Link Font Style
These options will change between themes but you can experiment here and view on your live site.
- Tap Submenu Title in the live site menu to activate the dropdown
- Hover and tap Page Link to view
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!