This can be used to help organize the display of your pages within the navigation menu. The appearance and location depend on your site's theme.
- From the Dashboard, tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create'
- Tap 'Submenu'
A Submenu (dropdown) can only go one level down, it is not possible to nest submenus.
- Give the Submenu a Title and "Save"
Add Pages to Submenu folder
- An empty Submenu will be created ready for you to drag your items into
- These can be items that are already 'IN MENU' or 'NOT IN MENU'
Submenu with Pages added inside
Editing Submenu Options
- Editing options include 'Remove from Menu', 'Rename' and 'Delete Permanently'
Deleting a Submenu will NOT DELETE the items inside the folder, they will just be placed loose into the 'IN MENU' area.
- Tap Submenu Title in the live site menu to activate the dropdown
- Hover and tap Page Link to view
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!