The Pages area allows you to create a link to an external website. This will appear in your site menu (navigation area).
- From the Dashboard, tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create'
- Tap 'External Link'
Add External Link
- Add 'Title'. This is what will appear in your site menu.
- Add the 'URL' for the website you are linking to. Ensure the full address is added. If you are unsure, visit the website first and 'copy-and-paste' the full URL address bar from the browser here.
- Set 'Behaviour' checkbox: Off will take viewer to website, leaving your site. On will open the website in a new window (or browser tab) meaning your site is still accessible as well as the new site.
- Tap 'Done' or 'Cancel' to exit.
- The External Link as it appears in the Site Menu Editor
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!