Importing (also known as 'copying' or 'duplicating') an image from an existing Format page saves re-uploading.
Please view our Gallery Pages guide first if you have not uploaded images before.
Copies/duplicated images do not affect your plans Image Count.
Import/Copy from another Format page
- From your Dashboard tap 'Pages'
- Go to the page where you want to copy an existing image to (or Create a New Page).
- Tap 'Add Item +'
- Tap 'Image'
- Tap 'Import' Add images from another Format page
Select Images to Import
- Tap to select from your existing pages
- Page you are importing from
- Tap to select image
- View images as a List or Grid
- Tap to import images once selected
Images imported/copied to new page
- The image will be copied to the new page
- Save Changes
The original image will still exist, if you don't want it in two (or more places) delete from the unwanted location.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!