Importing (also known as 'copying' or 'duplicating') an image from an existing Format page saves re-uploading.
Please view our Gallery Pages guide first if you have not uploaded images before.
Copies/duplicated images do not affect your plans Image Count.
Import/Copy from another Format page
- Go to the page where you want to copy an existing image to (or Create a New Page).
- Tap 'Add Item +'
- Tap 'Image'
- Tap 'Import' Add images from another Format page
Select Images to Import
- Tap to select from your existing pages
- Page you are importing from
- Tap to select image
- View images as a List or Grid
- Tap to import images once selected
Images imported/copied to new page
- The image will be copied to the new page
- Save Changes
The original image will still exist, if you don't want it in two (or more places) delete from the unwanted location.
Captions and Alt-text does not import from one Format page to another.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!