It is not possible to upload a PDF and have it viewable in a Gallery Page or Custom Page like a normal JPG image.
Access the Code Editor
From your Dashboard tap 'Design' > 'Code Editor'
You will be presented with the Warning below:
Tap "Continue Anyway" to proceed to the Advanced Code Editor and the Site File Uploader.
Click on "User Stylesheet CSS" dropdown and scroll to the very bottom of this list.
Select File to Upload
Click "+ Upload File" to select the file
- Click "Copy Link" to copy the path to your newly uploaded file to the clipboard.
- Clicking the 'X' will delete the Site File DO NOT CLICK THIS!
Exit the Advanced Editor
- Scroll back up to Top
- Tap 'Return to Editor' and 'Close'
- 'Close' Code Editor
Add copied link to page
Go to the Page where you want your PDF to be downloaded from (usually the About page).
Add or edit the text so that it is personalized to you.
- Select the portion of text you want to use as the link.
- Tap the 'link icon'.
- The 'Create a Link' popup dialogue box will appear, select 'Website'
- Enter the URL field and paste.
- Select 'Open in new window'
- Tap 'Create' or 'Cancel' to exit
Preview and test on your Live Site.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!