Access Site Settings
- From the Sidebar, tap 'Settings'
- Tap 'Site' tab
- Scroll down to bottom showing 'Custom <head> Include'. Read warning.
- Tap 'Continue Anyway' button.
Google Search Console add https:// URL
Log into your Google Account and select Google Search Console panel
If you don't already have a Google Account you will need to create and enable Google Search Console.
- Add the URL prefix, it should be your securely connected domain name starting https://www.… tap 'CONTINUE'
- Scroll down to the 'Other verification methods' panel and select HTML tag
- Tap the icon to open the panel
- Select and Copy all the code in this field.
The validation code is the same for https:// and http:// so only needs to be added once.
Return to Custom <head> Include field in Dashboard Site Settings.
- Paste the copied code into the text area
- Save Changes.
Verify with Google Search Console
Return to the Google Search Console browser window.
- Tap 'VERIFY'.
- Ownership Verified
- Tap 'GO TO PROPERTY' to continue to the Google Search Console Dashboard.
Still have questions? reach us on our live chat.