When working in the Design editor panel, you can click on a section’s title (like the Site Menu, Store or Custom Page) to see all the available options for that page or site element. This will bring all Theme, Colors and Typography options into one panel, making it easy for you to make changes and preview.
Activate filtered view
- In the Design editor and any panel, if you hover over the section heading (in this example) 'SITE MENU' you will see an arrow appear. Click the arrow to have all options relating to the Site Menu appear.
- Heading showing the Panel with all options available
- Theme specific options are available for editing
- Colors that can be edited
- While hovering, tapping the '?' will give you more information about the option
Scroll down to see more available options including Typography.
5. Typography options including font, size, line height and styling options
6. 'B' = Bold 'I' = Italic
View the live updates in the in-app preview window and 'Save Changes'.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!