- From the Dashboard tap the 'Pages' button
- The 'Create' button shows all options available (covered below in more detail)
- The 'IN MENU' area lists all pages visible in your site navigation menu
EXAMPLEshows beside the page that has not been edited and still has our example content displaying
- The 'Options' link provides you with the ability to Add or Remove pages from menu and to delete pages.
- The 'NOT IN MENU' area lists all your other pages
The 'Create' button expands to show the options:
Gallery: display your visual work in a gallery
Custom Page: for text, images contact forms and more
External Link: directly to any URL from your site menu
Submenu: organise related links into a list on your site menu
Collection: link to Galleries and Custom Pages
Blog: create a blog and share your posts
Client Galleries: share photos with your clients easily
Store: create a store for your site
Edit Page Content
- Hover the page title and tap 'Edit' or
- The 'ellipse' dropdown lists more options for each page.
- Shows page set as 'HOME' page
Preview a page
Desktop in-app Preview above Mobile in-app Preview below
- Hover the page title and tap to see a preview of your page
- Change the preview from Desktop (top), Mobile (bottom) or Full-screen
In Menu or Not in Menu
- Simply drag a page up into the IN MENU area or to the Not in Menu area depending on what you want to appear.
The site menu will update in real-time and you can see the changes without having to save.