- From the Dashboard tap the 'Pages' button
- The 'Create' button shows all options available (covered below in more detail)
- The 'IN MENU' area lists all pages visible in your site navigation menu
- The 'NOT IN MENU' area lists all your other pages
The 'Create' button expands to show the options:
Gallery: display your visual work in a gallery
Custom Page: for text, images contact forms and more
External Link: directly to any URL from your site menu
Submenu: organise related links into a list on your site menu
Collection: link to Galleries and Custom Pages
Blog: create a blog and share your posts
Proofing: share photos with your clients easily
Store: create a store for your site
Edit Page Content
- Hover the page title and tap 'Edit' or
- The 'ellipse' dropdown lists more options for each page.
Preview a page
- Hover the page title and tap to see a preview of your page
- Change the preview from Desktop, Mobile or Full-screen
In Menu or Not in Menu
- Simply drag a page up into the IN MENU area or to the Not in Menu area depending on what you want to appear.
The site menu will update in real-time and you can see the changes without having to save.