Edit Design from Client Galleries
- 'Edit Design' to access the Design > Themes > Advanced > Client Galleries area
Edit Client Galleries from Theme
- Tap 'Design'
- Tap 'Theme'
- Tap 'Advanced'
- Scroll downwards to Client Galleries area
- Thumbnail Size, select between Small, Medium & Large
- Thumbnail Layout, select between Grid, Square & Masonry
- Thumbnail Spacing, use the slider to change
- The in-app preview on the right will show the changes you have made
- 'Save Changes'
Live site view of client gallery
- Client Gallery name
- Hovering thumbnail shows a hollow star, tapping will 'favorite' and fill solid white
- Download image icon (download one image at a time, if enabled)
- Thumbnails that have been favorited will show solid white star at all times
- Download All button (if image downloading enabled)
- Image file name underneath (if enabled)
- Image number and file name (if enabled)
- Hovering image will display magnifying tool
- Magnifying tool
- Full screen view
- Close window
- Navigation arrow
- Favorite image
- Download image (if enabled)
- Tap on image and use 'hand' to reposition image zoom
- Zoom tool to reduce-to-fit
- 'View X Favorites' button (where 'X' = number of images favorited)
- Any images that have been favorited with white solid star will be grouped
- Favorited images
- 'Show All Images'
- 'Download Favorites' (if enabled)
NB: Individual images can be downloaded to mobile devices but the 'Download Favorites' button generates a ZIPped file/s that are sent as download links via email. They can not be easily downloaded to mobile devices due to operating system technicalities beyond Format's control.