Whether you have example images still on the page or an empty Gallery Page, it is easy to add new images
- Tap 'Add Item +'
- Tap 'Image'
Image upload options
- Drag & drop files from your desktop to upload or tap 'Upload Images' to select files
- Import from Format if the images you want to use are already on an existing page in your site
- Import from Dropbox if you have images stored here
- Upload directly from Adobe® Lightroom® (macOS or Windows OS) or Capture One® (macOS only). Learn more here for Lightroom or Capture One
Selected images from computer
- Navigate to the folder/directory where the images are you want to upload and select
.gifimages can be uploaded)
- Tap 'Open'
Image uploading progress
- Images uploading will show their file name, status, size and the upload progress bar indicator.
- Overall upload and time remaining indicator
- 'Stop Upload' button if you need to cancel the upload once started.
- You can add more images to upload here
- Tap 'Add Alt Text' to help provide viewers with descriptions of the images and also add Captions to the images
- Tap 'Done' to close the image uploader
Alt Text and Captions Bulk Editor
- The 'Alt Text' panel of the Gallery Page will be activated
- Add Captions to your images
- Add Alt Text to your images
- Tap 'Save Changes' before leaving this page
- Tap the pages Title to rename
- Tap 'Back to Pages' to return to list of all Pages in site