- Tap 'Options' to activate dropdown menu
- Tap 'Add Pages into Menu'
Select Pages to Add
- Tap the 'checkbox' to select pages to add to the IN MENU area
- Tap 'Add Pages to Menu'
Pages added will be placed at the top. The topmost page appears first in the order the site menu appears on your live site.
If you want to change the position you can tap-hold-and-drag the page to the correct location
Adding or Moving Pages with tap-hold-and-drag
- Hover the left side of the Title of the page you want to move, a 'grabber hand' will appear
- Tap-hold-and-drag the page up into the IN MENU area and release when you are over the position that opens up to show the space the page will sit within