Create new pages instead
- Tapping 'Create new pages instead' will remove all Example Pages and allow you to start with a blank page
- Tapping 'Start with Example Pages' is recommended if you have never used Format before and this allows you to use our Example Pages as a guide to edit and add your own content (text and images). See our guide here
You choose whether to start with a Gallery Page (and start adding your images first) or a Custom Page (for your About, Contact, Title Page etc.)
- Create a Gallery Page (for more information on Gallery Pages see these guides)
- Create a Custom Page (for more information on Custom Pages see these guides)
- Select from all available types to create
- Site menu shows without any pages at this time
Create a Gallery Page
- Give the new gallery page a name
- Tap 'Add Gallery'
For more information on Gallery Pages see these guides
Create a Custom Page
- Give the new custom page a name
- Tap 'Add Custom Page'
Custom Page starting options
- Name saved (tap to edit)
- Start from Scratch 'Add Section' or
- 'Select a Template'
- Tap 'Back to Pages' when finished editing
For more information on Custom Pages see these guides