They are similar to client galleries, but instead of creating a web page where clients can browse images, it creates a ZIP file with all the images for download.
Creating a File Transfer from the Overview Page
- From the ‘Overview’ page
- Tap ‘New File Transfer’. The ‘New File Transfer’ dialogue panel is displayed.
- Enter the File Transfer Name.
- You can optionally assign an existing client to the file transfer. Start typing the name of the client in the ‘Client’ field. Any matching clients will appear in a list under the field, or use the dropdown to select an existing client. Tap on the client that this file transfer belongs to.
- 'Create New Client' if required
- Tap ‘Add File Transfer’ or ‘Cancel’ to exit.
File Transfer Preview
- Upload Files
- Return 'Back to File Transfers' panel
- Send from 2GB to 10GB of files (depending on your plan) as a downloadable ZIP file. Files will automatically expire after one week.
- 'Send File Transfer' will not be accessible until images have been uploaded
For next steps see: Adding and Removing Images to a File Transfer