Viewing Your Clients
The ‘Active Clients’ panel shows a list of your clients and the date that they were created.
Reviewing Recent Client Activity
The ‘Activity’ panel shows recent events in client galleries:
- When a client gallery is shared
- When a file transfer is shared
- When an image has been downloaded from a client gallery
- When an image has been favorited in a client gallery
Quickly Creating a Client, Client Gallery, File Transfer, or Contact
The top of the Overview page has buttons to quickly create clients, client galleries, file transfers, and contacts.
Creating a Client
To create a new client, tap ‘Create Client’.
A dialogue panel will be displayed. Enter a name for the client.
Tap ‘Add Client’ or ‘Cancel’ to exit.
Once a client has been created, the client details page will be displayed.
You can set colored labels for each Client to help you organize your work, you can customize the wording of your labels. They can be used to:
- Manage a sales pipeline ("prospect", "qualified", "proposal", "signed")
- Show project status ("contract signed", "shoot scheduled", "proofs sent", "invoice sent")
- Group projects ("active", "on hold", "completed")
- Reminders ("send contract", "waiting for response", "send finals" etc)
- Fully customize to suit your own requirements.
Adding Notes about your Client
You can keep private notes about each client with Client Notes. They can be used to:
- Write down important notes and reminders
- Track important todos and cross them off as they are completed
- Jot down important dates and details about your shoot
- Link important documents, including contracts and invoices
To add notes to a client, follow the steps under 'Adding Notes to a Client'.
Creating a Client Gallery
To create a new client gallery, tap ‘New Client Gallery.
A dialogue panel will be displayed. Enter a name for the client gallery.
Tap ‘Add Client Gallery’ or ‘Cancel’ to exit.
Once a client gallery has been created, the client galleries page will be displayed.
Creating a File Transfer
To create a new project, tap ‘New File Transfer’.
A dialogue panel will be displayed. Enter a name for the file transfer. If the file transfer belongs to a client, start entering the name of the client. A list of matching clients will be displayed. Select a client from the list. If there are no matching clients, no list will be shown.
Tap ‘Done’ or ‘Cancel’ to exit.
Once a file transfer has been created, the file transfer details page will be displayed.
Creating a Contact
To create a new contact, tap ‘New Contact’.
A dialogue panel will be displayed. Enter a first name and email address. Optionally enter a last name, phone number, job title, and company.
Tap ‘Save Changes’’ or ‘Cancel’ to exit.
Once a contact has been created, the contact list page will be displayed.