Creating a Contact Page
A Contact Page with a pre-built Contact Message Form allows prospective clients to get in touch with you easily.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Create a Custom Page
- Choose a Contact Template
- Add to Site Menu
- Set Email Send/Reply address and Name
- Preview Live Site
- Checking Contact Form message has been received
Create a Custom Page
- From your Dashboard, expand the left Sidebar and tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create Page'
- Select 'Custom Page'.
- Enter the Custom Page Name and tap 'Add Custom Page'
Choose a Contact Template
- Tap 'Contact'
- Choose one of the available templates.
- Any text can be edited
- Images can be replaced with your own by tapping and using the mini-toolbar (shown above 1)
- 'Add Section' for more text or images
- Save Changes
Add to Site Menu
- After page has 'Saved' the first time the page visibility will change
- Visibility will show as 'Online'
- Tap 'Add to Site Menu'
More detailed help on the Site Menu Editor is available here
Set Email Send/Reply address and Name
- From your Dashboard, expand the left Sidebar and tap ‘Settings' icon, lower-left.
- Tap 'Site'
- Set 'Site Contact Email' if different than Format Account login is required
- Add 'Sender Name'
Preview Live Site
- Preview your live site and the Contact page you have set.
- Test sending yourself a Contact Form message.
Checking Contact Form message has been received
The processing of the messages can take up to an hour to be sent to you after submitting with the 'Send Message' button
Check that the message hasn't been sent to a 'Junk', 'Spam' or 'Trash' folder if you don't see the message within an hour of sending.
You may also want to set a 'Mail Rule' to ensure that any messages sent via the Contact Form are located in the correct folder within your email Inbox.
The email address the message will be sent from is:
Because all email applications work differently we are unable to provide a guide on how to configure a Mail Rule for you.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email email@example.com if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!