Creating a Contact Page
A Contact Page with a pre-built Contact Message Form allows prospective clients to get in touch with you easily.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Create a Custom Page
- Choose a Contact Template
- Add to Site Menu
- Set Email Send/Reply address and Name
- Preview Live Site
Create a Custom Page
- From your Dashboard, expand the left Sidebar and tap 'Pages'
- Tap 'Create Page'
- Select 'Custom Page'.
- Enter the Custom Page Name and tap 'Add Custom Page'
Choose a Contact Template
- Tap 'Contact'
- Choose one of the available templates.
- Any text can be edited
- Images can be replaced with your own by tapping and using the mini-toolbar (shown above 1)
- 'Add Section' for more text or images
- Save Changes
Add to Site Menu
- After page has 'Saved' the first time the page visibility will change
- Visibility will show as 'Online'
- Tap 'Add to Site Menu'
More detailed help on the Site Menu Editor is available here
Set Email Send/Reply address and Name
- From your Dashboard, expand the left Sidebar and tap ‘Settings' icon, lower-left.
- Tap 'Site'
- Set 'Site Contact Email' if different than Format Account login is required
- Add 'Sender Name'
Preview Live Site
- Preview your live site and the Contact page you have set.
- Test sending yourself a Contact Form message.
Check that the message hasn't been sent to a 'Junk', 'Spam' or 'Trash' folder if you don't see the message within an hour of sending.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!