Linking an email address
You can create an Email Link from any text content on your site.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Select text
- Create a Link
- Check and Save Changes
- From your Dashboard, expand the left Sidebar and tap 'Pages'
- Select the text that you want to add email link to
- A mini-toolbar will appear above, tap the 'Link' icon/text (far right)
- Tap 'Save Changes'.
Create a Link
- From 'Create a Link' pop-up select 'Mailto'
- Add the email address correctly
- Tap 'Create' or 'Cancel' to exit
Check and Save Changes
- The email link should appear in a blue color.
- Save Changes.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!