Adding to the < head > element of your site
You can add custom 'includes' to your Format site, such as verification metatags from Pinterest or Google Search Console.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Access Site Settings
- Providers Verification Page
- Paste Code
- Verify at your provider
Access Site Settings
- From the left Sidebar, tap 'Settings' icon
- Tap 'Site' tab
- Scroll down to bottom showing 'Custom <head> Include'. Read warning.
- Tap 'Continue Anyway' button.
Providers Verification Page
Our example will show how to verify the ownership of your domain name in the Google Search Console
Log into your Google Account and select Google Search Console panel
If you don't already have a Google Account you will need to create and enable Google Search Console.
- Add the full site URL beginning with https://
- Tap 'ADD PROPERTY'
- Scroll down to the 'Other verification methods' panel and select HTML tag
- Tap the icon to open the panel
- Select and Copy all the code in this field.
Return to Custom <head> Include field in Dashboard Site Settings.
- Paste the copied code into the text area
- Save Changes.
Verify with Google Search Console
Return to the Google Search Console browser window.
- Tap 'VERIFY'.
- Ownership Verified
- Tap 'GO TO PROPERTY' to continue to the Google Search Console Dashboard.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email email@example.com if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!