Importing images from an existing page
Importing (also known as 'copying' or 'duplicating') an image from an existing Format page saves re-uploading.
Please view our Gallery Pages guide first if you have not uploaded images before.
Copies/duplicated images do not affect your plans Image Count.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Import/Copy from another Format page
- Select Images to Import
- Images imported/copied to new page
Import/Copy from another Format page
- From your Dashboard, expand the left Sidebar and tap 'Pages'
- Go to the page where you want to copy an existing image to (or Create a New Page).
- Tap 'Add Item +'
- Tap 'Image'
- Tap 'Import' Add images from another Format page
Select Images to Import
- Tap to select from your existing pages
- Page you are importing from
- Tap to select image
- View images as a List or Grid
- Tap to import images once selected
Images imported/copied to new page
- The image will be copied to the new page
- Save Changes
The original image will still exist, if you don't want it in two (or more places) delete from the unwanted location.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!