Creating a Submenu
A Submenu allows you to create a drop-down within your site's navigation
menu. This can be used to help organize the display of your pages within
the navigation menu. The appearance and location depend on your site's
This article will show you how to create a Submenu in the Site Menu Editor.
In this Article
- How to Create a Submenu video
- Step-by-step instructions
How to Create a Submenu video
This video shows how to add a submenu to your Format Site. It also includes directions on how to delete a submenu.
A Submenu (dropdown) can only go one level down, it is not possible to nest submenus.
- Navigate to Site Menu Editor 0:12
- Make sure you Create pages that you want to include in your Site Menu 0:23
- Press 'Add to Menu' 0:57
- Add 'Submenu' 1:02
- Title submenu something relevant to included content 1:10
- Press 'Add to Menu' 1:44
- Add 'Existing Page' 1:52
- Select all pages that you want to include under submenu 1:55
- Drag and Drop pages into submenu category 2:08
- Drag submenu title to desired position in Site Menu.2:26
- Delete Submenu when/if desired 2:46
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!