Adding video from Vimeo or YouTube to Custom Pages
You can add video to your Custom Page that has already been uploaded and published on either Vimeo or YouTube.
It is not possible to upload or add video directly from your own computer/device.
Tap any image to view at larger size.
In this article
- Add video to a Custom Page
- Copy URL from Vimeo or YouTube
- Change Video or delete
- Add Caption and style
Add video to a Custom Page
- From your Dashboard, tap 'Pages' and either open an existing Custom Page or create a new Custom Pag e
- Select a template from the options available
- Or start with a [ Blank Template ].
- Tap 'Add Section +' and select 'Media'
- You can select Video only to display over the whole section or
- Select Video with Text
- Tap 'Add Video URL'
- Paste URL from Vimeo or YouTube (instructions below)
- Tap 'Add Video'
- The video thumbnail should be visible
- Edit Video URL if changes required
- Tap 'Save Changes'
Copy URL from Vimeo or YouTube
Locate and copy the full Vimeo our YouTube URL from the browser address bar.
- Paste in full copied URL
- Tap the 'checkmark'
The video thumbnail will appear.
Videos set as 'Private' or 'Restricted' may not allow you to add. Ensure you have access (and permission).
'Save Changes' before leaving the page.
Change Video or Delete
Hover video thumbnail will show options
- Change Video
- Delete Video
- Add Caption…
Add Caption and style
Hover video thumbnail and the 'Add Caption' field will be visible. Tap into Caption field and add caption.
Selecting and highlighting a word within the Caption will introduce the mini-styling toolbar with the options:
- Bold style
- Italic style
- Headline style
- Link URL
- Unordered list (bullet points)
'Save Changes' before leaving page.
Reach us online at our live chat or via our email email@example.com if you have any more questions. We’re happy to help!