We do not have any other payment processor options other than PayPal.
Connect to PayPal
- Tap 'Store' in left sidebar to access
- Tap 'Settings'
- Scroll down to 'Connected Account' if you see a message 'PayPal account is disconnected' tap 'Connect to PayPal' link
- Use the dropdown menu to select your Country of Residence if this is not already correct.
- Tap 'Connect to PayPal'
If your Country is not listed it is not currently possible to use the Store feature. We are working to add as many countries as possible.
Log into PayPal or Sign up
- Enter your email address if you have an existing PayPal account or need to sign up for a new account
- Tap 'Next'
- Another PayPal login window will appear. Enter your email address and password, when prompted or
- Sign Up for a new PayPal Business Account and follow the steps required.
This guide does not show screenshots or the steps required to create a new PayPal Account as this can vary between countries. Please follow any PayPal guides or help articles to set this up.
You will see the message above when connected successfully. Then 'Go back to Format'
Your Store Settings Connected Account will now show as being successfully connected.
PayPal is now ready to collect payments for purchases made through your Store.
Things to be aware of
You have complete control over the prices, currency, shipping (physical products) and payment is made directly to your PayPal Business Account.
- No additional fees or commission is paid to Format.
- You are responsible for the fulfilment and supply and/or shipping of the product and service you have sold.
- You can create your own Refund Policy or Terms of Service using Custom Pages.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org We’re here to help!