Pro and Unlimited Plan members can set discounted pricing on any Store products.
How discount codes work
Discount codes can be applied at the checkout to discount:
- Flat rate off ($)
- Percent off (%)
- For whole order
- For specific products
Access discount codes area
- Tap 'Store' in left Sidebar to view the Products panel
- Tap 'Discounts' link
Create a Discount
- Tap 'Create a Discount'
- Give your new discount a name
- Tap 'Add Discount'
- The Discount Name will appear in your customer's order
- Discount Code is auto-entered based on the Discount Name above but you can change this and must be between 4-20 alphanumeric characters
- Availability the default is 'Inactive', change to 'Active' when you are ready to offer your discount
Set Discount Type
Choose what type of discount you are offering:
- Percentage Off can be set between
- Flat Amount Off set in the currency of your Store, it must be greater than
The discount will not be applied if it exceeds the amount being paid.
Define what orders the discount can be applied to:
- Entire Order the discount will be applied to the total order before shipping
Orders Over… set the currency amount that has to be ordered. The discount will be applied before shipping is calculated. The price must be greater than
- Selected Products the discount will be applied to each of these products individually
- Tap 'Add Products' if you chose 'Selected Products'.
For Selected Products
- Use the checkbox to select the Products that you want the discount to apply to.
- Tap 'Add Products'
- Thumbnail images and the Product name and price before discount will be shown
- 'Add Products' to include more with the discount
- Tap 'Remove' to remove product from the discount.
- An error message will appear top-right if the required fields have not been completed correctly. Please check and fix
- A red border will appear along with an error message underneath
- Because Discount Type and Eligibility can have different values, please check that all fields have been entered correctly
More than one Discount active
We allow you to have multiple Discounts set up and active at any time. You can also save them in an 'Inactive' state so they can be reused at a later date.
Some Discount combinations are shown in the screenshot above.
- Active Discount with 15% off selected products
- The Discount Code that needs to be entered at the checkout stage to redeem order discount
- Active Discount with 10% off total order
- Inactive Discount with 20% off orders over $100
- Inactive Discount with 25% off selected products
- Tap ellipse '…' to activate dropdown to Edit or Delete Discount
Only one Discount Code can be used per order so a customer can not use multiple codes for the same order.
Sharing and using your Discount Code
Please view our separate article here.
Still have questions? Reach us on our live chat or email us at email@example.com We’re here to help!